Islamic Studies for Kids
eQuran Platform is providing its services as an online Islamic School. We have designed Islamic Studies for Kids Course for the students who want to know basics of Islam. All Muslim children need to learn the fundamental basics of Islam. How should we live and how to avoid sin to live a pure life. eQuran Platform makes it possible for a Muslim family to come and learn the Quran and understand Islam. We are providing one-on-one online Islamic tutoring for children. We are accessible from any part of the world and majority of our students are from USA, Canada, UK, UAE, Singapore, and Australia.
- Class Type 1 on 1
- Duration 30 mins
- Skill level Basic
- Language English
- Age Atleast 5 Years
- You will learn recognition of Arabic letters in different shapes and sounds.
- You will learn Makharij of the Arabic Alphabets.
- You will learn basic rules of Tajwid.
- You will learn how to read Quran with proper pronunciation.
- You will learn basic Islamic knowledge.
- Basic Aqaa'id: (Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy prophets, Qiyamah, Taqdeer).
- Five Pillers: Shahadah, Prayer, Fasting, Zakat, Hajj.
- Faith: Our beliefs (ایمان), Imaan-e-Mufassil & Imaan-e-Mujmal.
- Taharah: Wudhu, Ghusal. How and when to get what kind of Taharah (Purification).
- Salah (Namaz) Training: Importance of Salah, Practice of five time Prayers (Azaan, Name and timings of prayers, Fard, Wajib, Sunnat and Nafal payers). Method of Jumuah, Funeral and Eid Prayers.
- Du'as: Increasing knowledge, Drinking milk, Looking in the mirror, After sneezing, Entering house and many more of the daily life.
- Hadith: 40 famous Ahadith.
- Memorization: Small Surahs, Six Kalimas, Ayah-tul-Kursi, Dua-e-Qunoot, Islamic months etc.
- Sunnah: Actions and teachings of the Holy Prophet.
- Manners: Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Sneezing, Thanking and daily life acts.
- Good & Bad Deeds: Telling a lie, Blessings of truthfulness etc.
- Islamic Stories: The stories of the prophets and real heroes.
- Islamic Studies for Kids Course is offered both as complementary course with all other courses and as an individual regular course in detail.