It is duty of every Muslim to read the Holy Quran with Tajwid rules. Our online Quran Reading Course is desinged for both kids and adults of all ages and genders. This course is developed for the students who have just completed Arabic Qaida course and can read Quran but are not fluent in reading and want to improve their reading skills. Quran Reading course will provide practice in order to enhance student’s confidence while applying methods which were taught in Qaida course. Our teacher will ensure that student finishes the full Quran reading course on time.
- Class Type 1 on 1
- Duration 30 mins
- Skill level Basic
- Language English
- Age Atleast 5 Years
Requirements for Quran Reading Course
Student is required to know makharij of Arabic letters and how to join and read Arabic words and must have knowledge of vowels, sukoon, madd, tanween and shaddah. If you don't know, You just need to go through the Basic Arabic Qaida Course first and then you can start Quran Reading. After going through this course, students become able to read the Holy Quran with correct pronunciation.
- You will learn recognition of Arabic letters in different shapes and sounds.
- You will learn Makharij of the Arabic Alphabets.
- You will learn basic rules of Tajwid.
- You will learn how to read Quran with proper pronunciation.
- You will learn basic Islamic knowledge.
- Quran recitation with proper Arabic accent.
- Recitation with Hadar and Tarteel.
- How letter changes its form in the Quran.
- How long harakaat should be stretched.
- Places where, recitation should be stopped or continued.
- Apply rules of Izhar, Ikhfa, Idgham and Iqlab.
- Apply rules of Izhar-e-shafawi, Ikhfa-e-shafawi, Idgham-e-shafawi.
- Quran Reading from Surah Al-fatiha till Surah Annas.