Rules of Tajwid
This course is designed for the students who already completed Quran Reading course and can read Quran but want to improve their Tajwid skills. This course will provide practice in order to enhance student’s confidence while applying Tajwid rules which were taught in basic level course. One of the main principles of fluent Quranic reading is repetition and lot of practice. All Basic Tajwid rules will be covered along with reading practice.
- Class Type 1 on 1
- Duration 30 mins
- Skill level Advance
- Language English
- Age Atleast 8 Years
Requirements of Rules of Tajwid Course
This is the follow-up course of application of Tajwid Rules in Quran Reading Course, therefore student is required to know how to read Arabic words and must have knowledge of Harakaat, sukoon, madd, tanween and shaddah. You just need to go through the Quran Reading Course first and then you can start Tajwid Course easily. After going through this course, students become able to read the Holy Quran with proper rules of Tajwid.
- You will learn recognition of Arabic letters in different shapes and sounds.
- You will learn Makharij of the Arabic Alphabets.
- You will learn basic rules of Tajwid.
- You will learn how to read Quran with proper pronunciation.
- You will learn basic Islamic knowledge.
- Makhaarij (points of articulation).
- Waqf (Rules of Stopping).
- Sun and Moon letters.
- Rules of Izhar-e-Halaqi, Ikhfa, Idgham-e-Yarmaloon, Iqlab.
- Rules of Izhar-e-shafawi, Ikhfa-e-shafawi, Idgham-e-shafawi.
- Reading Practice (Surah Al-Fatiha).
- Reading Practice (Para 30).
- Exercises with the rules of Tajwid.